Tuesday, October 2, 2018

[naver] "MY SON OVERCAME HIS DISORDER THROUGH BTS' SONG"... MOVED MOTHER SHARES HER STORY TO THE WORLD












original post: here

1. [+1860, -19]
This article warmed my heart, I really wish him to get even better. BTS♥♥V♥RM♥

2. [+1202, -14]
The fact that he overcame his disease through BTS' songs made me so emotional. '4 o'clock' has such good lyrics and melody to it. Especially V's low emotional notes and the way he channels his voice. You can listen to it for free on Soundcloud, it was a gift for the fans

3. [+942, -11]
'4 o'clock' is a hidden masterpiece. It feels like someone telling you gently his feelings. It was my first time realizing that a song can be healing.

4. [+604, -15]
Whenever I listen to 4 o'clock my heart feels at peace, Taehyung's deep voice seems to really calm you down if you have a lot of worries in your heart. The song is cool and their voices are cool #BTSV #Taehyung

5. [+464. -9]

Thank you Kim Namjoon and Kim Taehyung 4 o'clock will be my fav song forever I m proud of you I love you sooo much 방탄소년단 뷔
(comment in English)

6. [+131. -2]
The gentle melody paired with Taehyun's deep voice and RM's electrifying rap is perfect to set the mood at night. The fact that 4 o'clock was able to help people makes it the best song ever. Taehyung was the one who poured all his feelings in 4 o'clock by composing and writing it. It was a cool song. BTS V fighting!!!

7. [+118, -0]
I feel like crying... Me too, the first time I listened to the song, I was comforted by V's voice and lyrics.. I wish that people will be able to find strength after listening to 4 o'clock and that the world will become a bit better

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com