Tuesday, October 2, 2018

[naver] WANNA ONE, AIMING FOR A COMEBACK ON THE 19TH OF NOVEMBER... TITLE SONG IN THE MAKING



original post: here

1. [+257, -7]
My wallet is on standby for your comeback so... ㅠㅠ I love you Wanna One

2. [+150, -2]
Wanna One, I love you <3<3

3. [+117, -1]
Wanna One's comeback ㅠㅠ I love you, Wanna One

4. [+130, -19]
This will be our One's last album. Thank you for making it the best one, always.

5. [+92, -2]
Wow seriously ㅠㅠ I'm so looking forward to our One. Wanna One, I'll always love you

6. [+14, 0]
Wanna One, let's hit the golden age with this comeback ㅠㅠ fighting on your preparations for your comeback!

7. [+14, 0]
I'm looking forward to it and I'll support you. Our Wanna One, find strength and fighting!

8. [+11, 0]
Their comeback is so late ㅠㅠ Can't they push it a bit earlier? Please make them perform a lot on music broadcasts ㅠㅠ



0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com