Tuesday, October 2, 2018

[theqoo] TVN DRAMA 100 DAYS MY PRINCE' RATINGS PROGRESSION

Résultats de recherche d'images pour « my 100 days prince »

Ep 1 09/10 : 5.0%
Ep 2 09/11 : 6.2%
Ep 3 09/17 : 6.0%
Ep 4 09/18 : 7.3%
Ep 5 09/24 : 4.4% (Chuseok day)
Ep 6 09/25 : 6.9% (next day of Chuseok)
Ep 7 10/01 : 8.0%
Ep 8 10/02 : 9.2%

If you take all the dramas that were released in 2018
it has the best ratings after Prison Playbook

original post: here

1. I remember being shocked at the first episode even reaching 5% this is daebak

2. The way the male lead and female lead bicker is so cuteㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. The time just flows by, both are so cuteㅠㅠㅠ

4. This drama is freaking funㅋㅋㅋ They just need to break the whole suspense and it'll hit 10% easy

5. No acting holes and beautiful cinematography. The dialogues are good and there are a lot of comedic parts. The actors are also making their characters alive

6. It's seriously f*cking funㅋㅋㅋ

7. I never knew Do Kyungsoo could be this great of an actorㅋㅋㅋ  The drama is fun

8. My dad hates historical drama, so I'm watching this with my mom even though my dad isn't happy about it. On Monday, I was studying in my room because my dad was holding a banquet drinking and laughing out loud, later I found out that he was watching the dramaㅋㅋㅋ

9. The plot is really fun, there are lots of comedic parts and they know how to make it funny, but there are also a lot of stressful parts

10. If it's as fun as you guys are claiming it to be, I'll have to watch once for myself


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com