Tuesday, October 2, 2018

[teens stories] I FAILED MY UNIVERSITY ENTRANCE EXAM ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

I failed on the first try... seriously...

Update +)
Kids... I lost my mind when I saw the results. It was just a post that I wrote like that so I don't know why I'm in the top posts... It feels like PANN is trying to give me comfort..

Ah also, for the kids in the comments asking me if I applied to "that" university, none of the universities I applied for accepted me.
I've read all the comforting comments you left in the comments and it gave me strength so thank you for encouraging meㅎㅎ





post response:
[+140][-1]
original post: here

ㅇㅇ |2018.10.02 16:07 신고하기
Aigo... so it has started huh... Exam writers, please take care of your health and fighting!!
59
2

힘들다 |2018.10.02 21:48 신고하기
Me too, today I received my first failing notice and found it so hard to face. It's like the reality was a wall. I've always wanted to do this even though people around me were against me. But it's not easy to just give up. It makes me wonder if I should just give up on my dreams. It feels like everything I've prepared for up until now was in vain. But at the same time, to think that I will just give everything up is... Anyways, it feels like the skies have given up on me and they are telling me that this road should not be the one that I should take... I worked hard today and I won't be going to school tomorrow so I'll just rest
39
1

ㅇㅇ |2018.10.02 15:41 신고하기
I'm scared because this feels like my future soon.. f*ck.... ha... no... please tell me that I didn't fail
22
0

ㅇㅇ |2018.10.03 01:11 신고하기
Seriously, our country is making the high schoolers who are in their last year having it so hard
11
0

ㅇ |2018.10.03 00:12 신고하기
No, there are still early admissions for the remaining people no? So fighting! You can stick through this! 
10
0

ㅇㅇ |2018.10.03 00:05 신고하기
So you failed Myongji University huh...
9
2

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com