Monday, November 5, 2018

[theqoo] EXO'S 5TH FULL ALBUM SALES OVERSEAS + NEW RECORD


(Right column: number of albums)


China Baidu bar: 100K


Indonesia 21K



Chinese Kai Baidu Bar 13K



Chinese Sehun Baidu Bar 30K



Chinese Xiumin Bar 3K



Chinese Chen Bar 4K



Chinese Chanyeol bar 20K

Taiwan: 700
Japan: 600

original post: here

1. The comments exploding with inferiority complex are too obvious ^^ Sorry if EXO is doing well~~ ><

2. I can't believe both their individual and the group's Baidu bar are buying at the same time ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. You guys are hilarious ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Why are you bashing EXO because they're doing good? Isn't it a good thing that they do well? By the way I'm a muggle ^^

4. I'm speechlessㅋㅋㅋㅋ  I'm a fan from overseas and I'm ordering the album like everyone else in a clean way. Do you have to buy the album in Korea to be considered legit?

5. Do you think that EXO is the only one who have Chinese teams buying their albums like that? I bet that even your bias have Chinese fans supporting them like that, everyone does it. Do you think your bias will do well if they had no fandom power and no one cared about them or mentioned them? EXO has a ton of popularity in China, and the fans are proudly showing proofs of it, what is there to attack?

6. As expected Chinese fans are jjangㅋㅋㅋㅋ  They're amazing..

7. Wow seriously I wasn't expecting their 5th album to sell this well... And I can't believe that there are f*ckers calling them out for sajaegi eitherㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ You guys are a f*cking sight

8. There's a difference from Sajaegi and having fans bulk buy like this. Shouldn't we be happy that EXO are doing well?

9. So many people losing their sh*t because they realized EXO is still doing wellㅋㅋㅋ 

10. Chinese fans are hard carrying EXOㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ  That's the reason why SM just can't let go of China. If TVXQ has Japan's market, EXO has Chinese market


[theqoo] EXO RECORDS THEIR BEST FIRST WEEK SALES






1st day (Friday) 404,72X
2nd day 158,92X
3rd day 24,98X
4th day 41,10X


overall 629,73X

original post: here

1. Congrats, let's go even higher!!!!

2. They break their record every comeback

3. I'm a fan of another SM artist, but this makes me so proudㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ  I bought their XOXO albums during Growl days, but this makes me want to purchase 2 or 3 copiesㅋㅋ  It won't really help anything in terms of numbers, but I want to do it just to congratulate them!

4. I always see people calling them has-beens, but I really hope they stopped calling them has-beens already

5. I'm a Bangtan fan, but congrats! I'm enjoying Tempo so much!! I see some people in the comment section pretending they're BTS fans, but please don't buy it, I know that bringing Bangtan here can be annoying, so please just ignore them

6. Seriously despite so many years, they're still just as amazing ㅇㅇㅇ 

7. Congrats congrats!!

8. Who cares what other people think, let's just hold a party because we're happy that EXO finally came backㅋㅋㅋ

9. EXO fighting, this is the proof they're going to the long run

10. They sold 70K today, amazing


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com