Monday, November 5, 2018

[enter-talk] SIGH

(T/N: BG story, there's a big rumor about Kim Jaehwan getting double eyelid surgery because he was seen with an eyepatch for a few days)

No matter how much I clarify this, people just don't want to listen and I went back to the original article and my eyes just hurt.

He lost a tone of weight by exercising and because he wants to look prettier, he's trying to open his eyes wider. Because of his sty, his eye swelled up.

You trolls, are they doing on purpose not to understand his hard work? Anyways, it's just the truth that he became prettier <3



"I heard some very stupid and vulgar words so my mind became chaotic and I lost my will to even refute it (I don't want to waste my words when it's obvious that they won't understand). But if I don't do anything, the other party will think that they hit the nail and will feel all triumphant. And this will be 2x more painful"

And this is today's picture


The reason why I'm writing this post:
1. He had a sty and it was officially confirmed. The fans even said that his eyes looked swollen

2. The trolls were saying things like "it's not a bad thing to do double eyelids surgery, so why is he lying? He looked better before, etc."

3. I want to share the facts

4. They are still doing the things mentioned in #2

5. Is it because they just can't grasp it...?

Update+)
2 days after his surgery rumors surfaced, he went on stage and you're telling me that all the swelling and bruising went down and he was able to dance like that on stage? Does this kind of surgery even exist?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Also, the people who personally know him already said that he looks like that because he lost weight. But you guys are saying that he's able to put on eye makeup and an eye patch and dance on stage?



Anyways, here are some of Jaehwanie's pictures from before <3<3
















post response:
[+214][-110]
original post: here


ㅇㅇ |2018.11.04 18:04 신고하기
But anyone can tell that his eyes didn't use to look like that..?
225
51

ㅇㅇ |2018.11.04 23:49 신고하기
I'm not saying that Kim Jaehwan did double eyelids surgery or not but Super Junior's Kyuhyun filmed Radio Star and got eyelids surgery and came back after 1 week and his eyes looked f*cking natural... I just wanted to put this out there..^^ It's possible for bruises and the swelling to go away after 1 week...ㅎㅎ
85
8

ㅇㅇ |2018.11.04 23:10 신고하기
But when he closes and reopens his eyes, it's pretty obvious that he did it
48
9

ㅇㅇ |2018.11.04 17:43 신고하기
Ah f*ck, you guys are funny ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ does this look different to you?ㅜㅜㅜ
48
19

ㅇㅇ |2018.11.04 22:03 신고하기
If you guys say that he did surgery, do you think that the swelling and bruising will go down after 1 week and that he can even dance powerfully on stage right after that? What kind of surgery are you guys talking about? I want to get it tooㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ We're not saying that it's bad that he did surgery. It's because you guys are saying that he's lying ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
44
19

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com