Monday, November 5, 2018

[teens stories] HOW CAN SOMEONE LIVE LIKE THAT?ㅋㅋㅋ


My girlfriend said that she was gonna go eat with her friend.
They were done eating and my girlfriend told her friend to pay and came out of the restaurant.
But her friend didn't wanna pay either so they dined and dashed.
Neither of them wanted to pay so they just ended up not paying.
So this was the conversation I shared with my girlfriend from this situation

Gf: Guuuuuh
- We dined and dashed

OP: Huh?
- ... huh?
- Dashed?..

Gf: Yeah

OP: Without paying?

Gf: Yep

OP: No
- So
- You didn't pay there?

Gf: Nop
- *emoji*

OP: Huh?
- Honey, you'll get caught by the cops
- What the heck

Gf: Then you can go there and pay for me
- It was 28,000 won
- haha

OP: No but
- You really didn't pay?
- ...

Gf: Nop

OP: How can you eat without paying...

Gf: I don't know haha

OP: No but
- What were you thinking..
- XX(her friend)'s honey also didn't pay and just came out?

Gf: I looked at XX and asked her to pay
- And then I came out
- But then XX too
- Just came out

OP: No but
- You might have to go to the cops
- You ate and didn't pay so they might have reported you right away
- Do you want to be handcuffed??
- Honey, you're an adult and you don't even know how to take care of yourself...

Gf: Ah
- I don't knooow
- *emoji*

OP: No but go back quick and go pay
- No but what are you thinking? Not paying like that?
- No but seriously what were you thinking?.... You know you can go to the cops?

 Gf: If I go I go then..ㅜㅜㅜ

OP: No; that's not it. What I'm saying is that you'll have a criminal penalty

Gf: If I get a penalty, then I'll get one

OP: You think that it makes sense that you ate without paying??

Gf: *emoji*
- Ayyeing I don't know

Gf: I don't know, I don't know
- Don't know don't knooow 
- *emoji*

I really hope that this is fake

post response:
[+928][-11]
original post: here

ㅇㅇ |2018.11.05 20:20 신고하기
If she's this ignorant, she must be pretty obviously dumb in your average day too. Why is he dating her?
251
1

ㅇㅇ |2018.11.05 20:16 신고하기
The emoticons are f*cking fitting, f*ckㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
249
5

ㅇㅇ |2018.11.05 20:03 신고하기
How can someone be alive and be this dumb?
203
1

ㅇㅇ |2018.11.05 20:19 신고하기
Yeah next, this gotta be fake
27
1

ㅇㅇ |2018.11.05 20:19 신고하기
For real, I feel like if you split her head in two, you'll find that peach in her head
17
0

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com