Thursday, January 24, 2019

[theqoo] 18 Y'O FRENCH GIRL WHO'S MISTAKEN AS A KOREAN

"I'm not Korean!!!!!! F*ck it's so annoying;; Am I automatically a Korean if I'm good at Korean? Everyone is f*cking annoying;;;
Amyways! My ID is 00_15.m_, I'm also on Katalk, so let me know your ID
I'm just going to start with informal speech, because I find formal speech a bit uncomfortable.. 
Hi~ I'm a 00'er living in Paris called Maya (?)~ I can be a really good tour guide if you happen to come to Paris, instead you need to make me cheese ddeokboggie... It's f*cking delicious..
Everyone is always asking me what my ideal type is. My ideal type is someone with tattoos, and piercings, it's good if he doesn't smoke, but smoking is kind of sexy... He of course needs to dress stylishly and minimalist is good."

"As expected, today Maya is eating snacks like a f*cking pig"

"devil"
"Tomorrow is Halloween?"
"Everyone be careful of the cold... I caught a cold as soon as I landed in Paris;; Good thing I didn't catch it in Korea ^^"

"No but everyone... Why do you guys talk about soccer whenever I say I'm French...? Stuff like "Oh MBappe! Zidane, Henry, Griezmann" etc.;; Do I go "Ah kimchi!!! I know kimchi! Do you also know kimchi?" when I see a Korean;;? I can't understand... Stop it already"


"Hey there... You're freaking sexy... Ha I think I'm crazy, but I really fell in love"

original post: here

1. Wow I went to her IG and there are f*cking lots of comments saying "Maya you're so beautiful" and stuff like that.. I got curious about who were leaving those comments, and turned out they were from foreigners tooㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ It's freaking interesting ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. I seriously would believe if someone was impersonating herㅋㅋㅌㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. She's better at IG than me ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. Wow... She's seriously talented..

5. Crazy ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

6. She's born with language talentㅋㅋ

7. People who are gifted in languages learn them super easily

8. Her speech is so natural

9. No but she speaks better than meㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ How did she learn thoseㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

10. Isn't this the level of a Korean..? She could pass as a mix





0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com