Thursday, February 28, 2019

[enter-talk] HA SUNGWOON DEBUTED WITH HIS ALL-SELF COMPOSED ALBUM!!!




Today Ha Sungwoon debuted with his self composed song Bird!

[BIRD] MV -> https://youtu.be/qaiMSEHkFLE
[BIRD] Mcountdown -> https://m.tv.naver.com/v/5537381
[Remember You]Mcountdown -> http://naver.me/GqUjGfgR





He went to record for his music show today and served fans ddeokbokkie and held a mini fanmeeting









He told the fans he loves themㅠㅠ  His fan love is daebak




He said that there might be poisonous so he wanted to try it at first and the face he made because of the spice is f*cking cuteㅠㅠㅠ

post response:
[+302][-26]
original post: here

ㅇㅇ |2019.02.28 19:39 신고하기
I'm another group's fan and I can't care less about other idols but Ha Sungwoon is freaking likable.. Seriously.. I want to put him in my heart..
79
11

ㅇㅇ |2019.02.28 17:29 신고하기
Ha Sungwoon hit daebak 

78
7
ㅇㅇ |2019.02.28 18:20 신고하기
I feel like Ha Sungwoon will do well, he sings well and dances well 
70
6
 
화이팅 |2019.02.28 23:56 신고하기
All the songs were self composed?? Wow.. He's daebak talented. I saw Jimin's tweet so I went to listen to it and it's so good I'm putting it on repeat
31
2

ㅇㅇ |2019.02.28 19:31 신고하기
I stopped breathing watching Mcountdown...
31
3
ㅇ |2019.03.01 00:57 신고하기
He's seriously amazing.. He was the 11th of the 11 people they picked on Produce. He barely had any fandom power at the beginning of the show and wasn't even famous, so people kept on swearing at him, it still feels like it was only yesterday, but with. But with his skills ╋ insider skills (t/n: being insider means you're not a reject, so they're talking about his ability to be the like the "cool kid at school") the other members all started liking him and he gained so much love from the fans, and people just kept joining his fandom. It's his first solo album and he already composed all of the songs ㅋㅋ seriously this is a rediscovery of his vocal skills ㅠㅠ Me too I used to not take any interest in Sungwoon but I like him more and more ㅠ It's his first solo and his results aren't bad~ If he's able to maintain this level of responses and the fans keep on working hard, there's no way he doesn't succeed as a soloist ㅋㅋㅋㅋ His no-name road felt so long but he's finally seeing the light 
29
1

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com