Thursday, February 28, 2019

[theqoo] IF MY BIAS DID THIS, I WILL NEVER BE ABLE TO FORGIVE THEM


1. Making it obvious that they're dating
Constantly showing off their couple accessories sneakily
They put each other's affectionate names on their IG bio, play Lovestagram with their accounts
The fans at first would be fooled thinking they're showing fan love
But later know that they were actually meant for their bf/gf
2. Throwing away the fan letters
You don't know who actually threw it, but it just became an issue because people found them in the trash can 
They keep all the expensive gifts but throw away the letters and there are constantly witnesses of it

3. Requesting for gifts
They will gather a list of things they want and request people to buy it for them by treating fans like ATMs

4. Becoming friends with fansites and sasaengs
They would katalk each other. They will discriminate other fansites and only do eye contact with that fansite friend's camera. 

5. Other
What's the thing that would piss you off the most from your bias?

original post: here

1. 33333 it's just loser behavior

2. #2 The other will depend on the situation, but if you throw away your fan letters, I will instantly quit the fandom ㅇㅇ

3. Straight up #4, #1 will make me mad, but I can't stand f*ckery friendships like #4

4. I've already experienced #1 so I think it's fine, but #3 just makes you reveal your trash personalityㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I feel like if you've been a fan of someone for a long time, you can accept #4, it's just a way for them to show their gratitude

5. Unless they're criminals, I can forgive everything ㅎㅅㅎ

6. Except #2, I'm fine with the rest, of course as a human, you can't live a life that is entirely kind, but there are things you are expected to do in your job, only #2 will make me feel like sh*t

7. Except #4, I will quit the fandom on all of them, especially #1 will make me so mad

8. #3 is such a turn offㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ  And for #1, just do lovestagram if you're going to do it, I hate people who are sneaky ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

9. I can be understanding for everything but #3

10. But usually people who start doing #1 will eventually start doing #2 and once they grow old, they will realize they need to do #3


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com