Thursday, February 28, 2019

[naver] 'PARK YOOCHUN'S EX-GIRLFRIEND' HWANG HANA "SAW PROSTITUTES AND VIOLENCE AGAINST WOMEN... I GAVE HIM SO MANY CHANCES"


On February 28th, Hwang Hana-sshi posted on her Instagram stating "I met the wrong man and am going through all sorts of things. I seriously have such a fragile heart and I can't bare to see pitiful things so I'm definitely not the type of person to write a post like this".

She continued saying "But all this time, I endured so many things and I'm going to reveal them all. I know that writing a post like this won't benefit me but be a detriment instead. I seriously held it in for a long time but I was struck by cowardice and stubbornness. He even called his manager and ran away after doing these bad things. Now, his company and family are trying to put their minds together to come up with a dirty plan to make me the assailant."

She added "all this time, most of the women who were hit by him said that they have been torn down because they have no strength and that they are in a economically difficult situation. But I won't do that. I also made mistakes from my part but you did too much right? Seeing prostitutes, animal abuse, assaulting women, scam, etc. I gave you enough time, I gave you so many chances".

"Right now, as I am writing this, I am regretting but I cannot help but be reminded that the person who ruined it all is pretending to be good and making a plan to put me in the wrong. I cannot hold it in anymore. People say that you only see what's in front of your eyes. You threw m away after cheating on me. I'm crazy."


original post: here

1. [+1,228, -23]
Park Yoochun's company is still unable to recover their investment... I'm surprised that the company still exists... it's hard to find someone decent among celebrities

2. [+577, -43]
If you're gonna expose him, do it all out. Because you're being ambiguous, you're getting hate

3. [+341, -121]
Why must you?ㅡㅡ you live pretty pathetically too

4. [+177, -40]
So ambiguousㅋㅋㅋㅋ That's how she increases her number of followersㅋㅋ

5. [+135, -7]
Even without saying anything, we know already..ㅋㅋ also, I'm surprised that Park-sshi still has fans left.. no, I'm appalled... What's so good about Park-sshi?... tsktsk





0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com