Thursday, February 28, 2019

[instiz] THE '03-LINER FEMALE IDOLS WHO WILL HAVE AN ANTICIPATED FUTURE

Image may contain: 1 person, smiling, closeup and text
Fromis 9's Baek Jihun



Image may contain: 2 people, people smiling, child, closeup and text
Izone's Ahn Yujin
Image may contain: 1 person, standing


Image may contain: 2 people, people smiling, selfie and closeup
Busters' Jisoo

Image may contain: 2 people, closeup
Image may contain: 2 people, people smiling, text
ITZY's Yuna

Image may contain: 2 people, people smiling, closeup

original post: here


1. They all look like unnies to me... unnie...

2. Our Yujin is perfect... I love you...

3. The best ㅠㅠㅠㅠ but how come we're already getting '03 liners?ㅜㅜ

4. Yuna-yah, I love you...ㅠㅠ

5. Took me a while to realize how old '03-liners were....

6. What happened in 2003?...

7. Nowadays, kids look so mature...

8. Jihun-ahㅠㅠㅠ Yujin-ahㅠㅠㅠ Yuna-yahㅠㅠㅠ

9. I'm a '03-liner too...ㅠ

10. Huh...??? They are all '03-liners...???? What's wrong with me....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com