Thursday, February 28, 2019

[theqoo] CLEAR DIFFERENCE IN TASTE FOR ACTOR AND IDOL VISUALS BETWEEN KOREA, JAPAN AND CHINA

Korea

Wonbin

Jung Woosung

Go Soo

V

L

Cha Eunwoo 



China 

Hu Ge

Wallace Huo


Li Yifeng

Yang Yang

Song Weilong

Wang Junkai 

Japan

Kimura Takuya

Oguri Shun

Odagiri Jo

Sakaguchi Kentaro

Matsumoto Jun

Sato Shori

"It's thrilling! It's always a new, being handsome is the best!"

original post: here

1. Kimura Takuya announcing his marriage was thrilling and handsome

2. Matsumoto Jun is my style

3. V and Cha Eunwoo are the best

4. China is my style... Especially Yang Yang and Li Yifeng

5. Cha Eunwoo is seriously handsome

6. Shori is f*cking handsome ㅠㅠ

7. But if you watch the dramas nowadays our country's taste in actors have totally changedㅋㅋㅋㅋ

8. What is Wallace Huo doing, he's breaking my heartㅠㅠㅠ

9. I like them all, being handsome is the best

10. Wow I seriously like Korean faces, my taste is f*cking Korean


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com