Friday, February 1, 2019

[theqoo] ACTOR WHO IS GETTING SEVERE HATE NOWADAYS

Sky Castle's Kijun actor Jo Byunggyu

He's so hit-or-miss right now that communities have even started swearing at his family it's getting so severe


original post: here

1. Similar case to Yoo Ah In 

2. Just sue those crazy b*ches, if not they'll just move to another celebrity in the future and continue their acts

3. Seriously he's getting so much hate, I pity him

4. He's the same case as Yoo Ah In and Jung Hae In so people are hating on him. They're young and lead a popular life, and doesn't know how to deal with it so they're getting hate

5. He's the kind of person who acts well but would be an issue on variety shows, but since he's an actor, he'll be able to resolve it by himself, and what's more is that he's actually funny, if he was your usual textbook guy he would be boring right ㅇㅇ  I hope he doesn't get discouraged

6. I don't watch Sky Castle so I have never heard of him, but I see so many people hate him on all communities, he's showing the usual process of a rising star

7. Let's sue them

8. He reminds me of Yoo Ah In

9. Even before he appeared on Happy Together, he was already getting hate. But I don't think he deserves the hate, he's actually a good actor

10. People are just jumping on the hate bandwagon

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com