Friday, February 1, 2019

[theqoo] BAEK YERIN'S NEW TATTOO




These were her original tattoos








original post : here

1. It's so pretty, whether she does it or not, it's none of your businessㅋㅋㅋㅋ 

2. The way she dresses up with those tattoos look so good together

3. It suits her

4. Wow this is totally my taste, but she has too many... The one on her belly is pretty though

5. Every single one looks pretty on its own, but the one on her belly is my favorite

6. Can we stop nitpicking on tattoos? Is it on your body?

7. As long as she doesn't shows it to my face, it's so cringey

8. She has a lot of kinds of tattoos and they're all colorful too? I find them pretty?

9. It's pretty? Thanks to Baek Yerin, I want to get tattoos too

10. Too much


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com