Wednesday, April 24, 2019

[teens stories] THE TRUTH THAT GUYS ARE NOT AWARE OF


I really hope that guys learn about this
99/100 of women are aware of women than men and will dress to impress fellow women instead.
Contrary to what you think, we are not doing this to look good for the date with our boyfriends or for our crushes but to impress other womenㅋㅋ
Unless we see a really handsome guy walking past us in the streets, we usually don't care at all about other guys out there. Instead, we scan other fellow women when we walk in the streetsㅋㅋ
The reason why we shorten our skirts is because if we leave them long, they look like grandma skirts and they look countrified. We don't want to look like losers to other people. We're not doing this to look sexy for men

post response:
[+310][-55]
original post: here

ㅇㅇ |2019.04.24 23:46 신고하기
Ah but I definitely feel better when a woman compliments my looks rather than men. I don't know why. 
97
17

ㅇㅇ |2019.04.24 13:30 신고하기
For real, when I go on dates, I take maybe 40 minutes to prepare. But when I go out with my friends, I can spend over an hour... It's not because a "woman's biggest enemy is another woman", it's because I like receiving attention from my friends 
90
16

ㅇㅇ |2019.04.24 13:02 신고하기
Me too, I want to look better for my friends... When I hang out with fellow girls, I take 2 hours to prepare..,,
77
9

ㅇㅇ |2019.04.24 23:50 신고하기
But I have to agree with this. I don't care about guys when I shorten my skirt. It's because if you don't do it in an all-girls school, you're the weird one
38
3

ㅇㅇ |2019.04.24 23:45 신고하기
To be honest, I pamper myself to look good on Insta or FB pictures. It's definitely not to look pretty for guys that I expose my skin or put on makeup
23
0

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com