Wednesday, April 24, 2019

[enter-talk] A FORMER FANSITE WATCHING "HER PRIVATE LIFE"

T/n: quick summary, Her Private Life is a drama about a look into a fansite manager's life - he fansite in the drama is called Sindy

1) Idol top sites (even if you're not a top site t/n: top site means the most popular fansite), having 31K followers is way too little.. So you're telling me the Sindy fansite has only 13K followers...Since when did she make it? If you look at Sehun's Iridescent Boy, she surpassed 1M followers, and ㅁㅇㄷㅇ  (?) a JK fansite with over 1M followers. This person really didn't do her research and it shows








2) To be honest, this part really stabbed me so I'm writing about itㅋㅋㅋㅋ  Her house is way too cleanㅋㅋ 
It's possible to have clean fansites, but since it's a drama, it's just so typical so it was funny
but when you fangirl, you have so much stuff and you always have to carry all sorts of equipment... Her organization is just too clean...ㅋㅋㅋ





"All the fansites around me are saying that this isn't the reality oh noㅋㅋㅋㅋ it's freaking hilarious, they're saying stuff like "how can a fansite house be this clean?" "There's box of send outs orders everywhere and I get tired as soon as I get home but I need to pack things until dawn""

I can relate to this tweetㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 
Of course there's individual differences, so I'm just posting this one as a joke

3) Your aperture can never achieve this level of sharpness at once



(t/n: this one is too technical;; we don't know much about cameras, but she's basically saying that the luminescence and sharpness can't realistically look like that with camera alone)

I seriously agree with this one..
And the other thing is, you can never appear alone in the airport
When you see Sindy, the fans are coming back and forth, but if in real life, as soon as the idol appears, the fansites are all following him behind



And who even use these types of cameras anymore... In what generation are we right now...

4) Since when do we blog...?


Fansites are all on Twitter, who even uses a Naver blogㅋㅋㅋㅋ


post response:
[+664][-61]
original post: here

ㅇㅇ |2019.04.23 20:33 신고하기
This drama is a joke ㅋㅋ
197
1
"Yeah, me too I told the teacher I couldn't do it because I was going to the concert so I said "the kids that I support have a talent show and were preparing for it so I need to go see them"...It's not wrong"
ㅇㅇ |2019.04.23 20:41 신고하기
You have to run your life when they get off the plane to follow them, what's up with that pictureㅋㅋㅋㅋ
184
2

ㅇㅇ |2019.04.23 20:17 신고하기
I don't know for the rest but a fansite with 13K followers f*ck ㅋ ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ did they never use Twitter?
176
7

ㅇㅇ |2019.04.23 23:11 신고하기
No... Can we just see this as a drama?
118
7

ㅇㅇ |2019.04.23 23:30 신고하기
No but ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Look at how serious all the comments here are... You'd think they shot a documentary on fandom cultures ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅌㅌ
97
1

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com