Wednesday, April 24, 2019

[theqoo] WHEN YOU BUY AN ALBUM AND GET THE PHOTOCARD OF THE MEMBER YOU HATE


"No but whenever I receive a photocard of a member I hate/dislike, swears don't even come out, rather it's like the time has stopped.. It feels like there's only that kid on the photocard and me left in this world"

original post: here

1. Me too I'm an individual fan, and whenever I open the album and it's not my bias I kinda go "ah..." So I can understand her feelings? It breaks the mood. But it's kinda sad to see the comments here saying they hate it when it's not a famous member... ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. Huh? For real? Even if it's not a member I like, I don't react to this extent....

3. I thought "This never happened to me?"... Then I got reminded of when I got the photocards of the 2 pigeons...

4. Especially when it's the member who has all the controversies...

5. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㄱㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ When this happens, I rush to Twitter to find someone who can exchange

6. I f*cking hate this, I can't even get rid of it because no one wants it so I just end up throwing it away

7. This happened to me on every album I bought since their debut. Just how many pigeon cards they put...?

8. I freaking swear... "Why??? Why must it be me??!!!"

9. I always thought that I was an all-fan until I got this one member's photocard and went "ah...." this is when I knew I wasn't

10. Who dares to call her an akgae?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ  All of us probably have this side in us whether you want it or not




0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com