Wednesday, April 24, 2019

[theqoo] YOON JISUNG IS ENLISTING ON MAY 14TH

Image result for jisung yoon

(pic not included)

He just revealed it on his fancafe post right now


original post: here

1. Be careful, comeback healthy ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

2. Jisung-ah serve well!

3. He's someone who can do well wherever he goes, take care of your body and serve well, I will keep supporting you

4. Hul already? I'm another group's fan and I just saw his promotion scheduleㅋㅋ  Serve well

5. I thought Huh? Already?! I realized he's actually of age, serve well, and I hope the fans find strength

6. Actually, he's born in March so technically, he can still push it, he's 28 years old.. But it seems like he rather choose to do the right thing, serve well

7. Hul it's really too soon ㅠㅠㅠ 

8. I'm not even a fan, but even I feel like it's a waste of his talent

9. He's a 91'er so technically, he can still push it. But he's choosing to follow his heart and this is the best decision. Serve well

10. Stay healthy, we must meet again


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com