Wednesday, April 3, 2019

[theqoo] A BLACK MAN TAKING THREE SEATS (TRIGGER)



"When I take the metro and take a seat, the people won't sit next to me. Since there's nobody on either side of me, I'm taking up to 3 seats."

I'm sorryㅠㅠ

origina post: here

1. I'm not being racist and I have never seen a foreigner on the bus or in the metro but I think that sometimes, it's because the foreigners have big builts so people find them a bit scary... Of course, I'm not saying that this is the case only for foreigners, I'm scared of big Korean guys too

2. It's not like all foreingers stink, the racism is severe

3. I think it's because foreigners' armpits smell

4. Rather than racism, let's not make it obvious if other people smellㅠㅠ

5. There were a lot of cases like that back in the days but I think that it has gotten better

6. I just sit next to them, I don't care if he's black or not.. I wouldn't even sit next to fellow Koreans if they were drunk or were trying to hit on me

7. I can't help it if it's the smell... even for Koreans, I wouldn't sit next to them if they smelled like cigarettes

8. Why wouldn't they sit next to him?

9. ㅠㅠㅠㅠI'm sorry

10. I will sit next to him, I don't care about his built... though I'm not sure for the smell


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com