Thursday, July 4, 2019

[enter-talk] PRODUCE X DUMP 2 (TRAINEES WITH HIGHEST VIEWS, BEST DANCERS OF THE SEASON, LEE EUNSANG)



[enter-talk] THE TRAINEES WHO ARE CALLED THE ‘3 LEADERS’ WHEN IT COMES TO FANCAM VIEWS



Nam Dohyun is quietly strong

post response:
[+170][-16]
original post: here

1. [+74, -5]
Nam Dohyun seriously have a lot of views. Also, when they are gonna do the one picks, he’s for sure going to go up…. His core fandom is freaking strong. To be honest, he doesn’t have much power on Twitter but his muggle fans and core fans are super strong.

2. [+62, -3]
Nam Dohyun’s X1-MA’s fancam is 2nd and his fancams are fun to watch. He’s good on stage and he has lots of expressions

3. [+55, -4]
Nam Dohyun’s fans are seriously strong. It’s unexpected since they are so quiet so seeing him do well is almost surprising

4. [+29, 0]
Nam Dohyun’s CLAP fancam is the best… he doesn’t dance super well but I keep watching it without knowing why. He has a weird charmㅠㅠ

5. [+25, 0]
No but Kim Yohan has 3,21M views. It’s crazyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋseriously, this can only be achieved if he has both core and muggle fansㅋㅋ


[enter-talk] THE DANCE PICKS IN MY OPINION
Hwang Yunseong, Lee Jinhyuk and Jo Seungyoun, these three dance so cleanly and well… also, among the underage trainees, Song Hyungjoon is good too



post response:
[+173][-29]
original post: here

1. [+58, 40]
Baby Jinhyuk dances well


2. [+48, -24]
Please view Hyungjoonie prettily~~~


3. [+48, -22]
Hulㅠㅠ Hyungjoon got mentioned ㅠㅠㅜ thank you so much!!!!


4. [+43, -7]
I can’t see nobody else than Jo Seungyoun and Hwang Yunseong

5. [+38, -8]
Isn’t Hwang Yunseong solid?


[enter-talk] THIS GIF OF LEE EUNSANG IS SO HEART FLUTTERING

One of Eunsang’s acquaintances said that he had a habit of staring into other people’s eyes for around 2 seconds, I think he/she meant this… my heart is fluttering and I’m going crazy….



post response:
[+693][-51]


original post: here
1. [+101, -2]
Wow crazy, a kid who already looks heart fluttering doing this kind of thing just makes my heart burst

2. [+94, -3]
I almost fainted from heart flutters while looking at the gifㅋㅋㅋㅋ he already looked pretty from the picturesㅠ

3. [+79, -2]
I used to never understand why Lee Eunsang was so popular but I get it now

4. [+36, 0]
Nowadays, I find Eunsang so likable. I feel like he’s sucking me in

5. [+32, 0]
I didn't understand what was handsome about Lee Eunsang at first but the more I see him, the more he looks like an idol to me. He's freaking handsome

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com