Thursday, July 4, 2019

[theqoo] IS KOREAN TWERKING DIFFERENT FROM US TWERKING.....?




When I look at Korean twerking, it's more like dancing with your butt but
the original twerking is more about the motion of your butt bouncing and the fat shaking




Yeah...Koreans won't be able to do that..

original post: here


1. If you do this, it won't get saggy over time right?

2. You really need a lot of s*x appeal 

3. Seriously I've never really felt like twerking looked sexy at all...

4. This is not only an issue of having butt fat, but you need a lot of muscles to make them move like that too, think of it like when your boobs bounceㅋㅋㅋ

5. Every time I look at twerking it looks like the butts are clapping 

6. I don't like any of them, this is just my personal taste

7. The dance that Koreans can't do 

8. It kinda looks uncivilized?ㅋㅋㅋㅋ  I don't know what's the appeal

9. I don't think the first one is considered twerking.. 

10. It looks like those courtship dances that animals would do before mating




0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com