Friday, August 23, 2019

[enter-talk] HAVE YOU GUYS SEEN HONG JINYOUNG'S INSTAGRAM POST?


What is happening..


Hello, this is Hong Jin Young. I am about to deliver some sudden and serious news to everyone today…

I have taken legal proceedings to terminate my contract with the agency that I have thought of as family for over 10 years, from my debut until now. I have been thinking over this decision every day since April, and every day was painful with doubts, worries, and fears.
Because I trusted and was loyal to my agency, I never tried to properly assert my own opinion to the agency but immersed myself in the work without ever skipping out on my schedule.

After seeing various online comments that accused me of being unhealthily obsessed with money, I hated that I had that kind of image and there were many times when I wished I could take a break. But I thought that working hard to perform at multiple consecutive events per day and dozens and dozens of events per month was repaying my agency for taking me in when I was nothing.

But suddenly my health took a turn for the worse and in the beginning of June, I had to have surgery for inflammation of the lower abdomen. It was very difficult to carry out my scheduled events and I pleaded to them that I was in pain multiple times, but they enforced my schedule nonetheless. Moreover, there were many things that were taking place in my name but without my knowledge. There was a dual contract with an advertiser that I didn’t know about, and there were suspicious accounting practices like subtracting money every month in the name of “commissions” through a paper company. At the very least, this money would amount to millions of won, and sometimes would even run to ten millions of won.

They forced me to enter into joint business contracts that I didn’t want and would subtract some of the profits from my events and commercial advertisements. After thinking it over, I sent my agency a notice to terminate my exclusive contract in June.

Even I did not think that the situation would ever become like this. We were a family, and I had iron faith in them. We had spent so much time together that I thought there must have been a misunderstanding. Until the very end, I trusted that there might be an explanation or an apology.

But the agency did not apologize, only gave excuses, and did not acknowledge that they had done wrong. After seeing that, I decided that I could no longer be in a relationship of trust with them.

Today, I sent the court an application for an injunction against my agency to terminate the effect of my exclusive contract. I have decided to sue representatives of my agency, whose betrayal was even greater by the fact that they had always said that we were like family. I am also pained that things have come to this. I was not able to sleep comfortably and spent many days crying to myself. Even while writing this, I have tears in my eyes. I want to show everyone my bright personality and promised myself when I was a rookie that I would not show myself having a hard time. I’m really sorry to be showing this side of myself to everyone now.

I trusted my agency for so many years that the betrayal that I’ve witnessed over the past few months has left a huge wound. I have to fight on my own now, and I judged that it would be best if I told everyone this news directly, so that’s why I’m writing this. I’m sorry for causing concern to the people who have supported me.
CR. Soompi

post response:
[+982][-26]
original post: here

1. [+165, -23]
Wow reading this made me cry  Hong Jinyoung always calms down all the tension in this world and only shows her bright side on broadcast, but reading this made me realize I was completely wrong, is it because I was biased? I just wish her the best, anywhere you go, forcing people is just wrong

2. [+126, -13]
Hong Jinyoung seriously had to perform in so many embarrassing venues with her songs, the company was just too greedy for money and a lot of people were already thinking that way too... And to think that the company forced her to do it... Are they even human?

3. [+68, -6]
Crazy

4. [+54, -39]
Hong Jinyoung is suing them because she wants to open a family businessㅋㅋ  She's gonna turn her unnie and her mom into celebrities, she already shoved them to us so much on "My Little Old Boy" last year, so the company responded negatively to it and now she's deciding to leave the company. Just go read MusicK's side of the story and see which side is based on actual facts..

5. [+48, -5]
Looks like entertainment companies are all thugs



0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com