Friday, August 23, 2019

[teen stories] SERIOUSLY WHAT'S THE REAL REASON YOU GUYS LIKE LEE JINHYUK?

The guys in our class keep asking why is Produce Lee Jinhyuk so popular with girls and why do girls like him so much

"I'm really trying to hold back, but I just can't"

post response:
[+314][-39]
original post: here

1. [+73, -3]
Let alone the other instances, you just can't help but fall for him in Turtle Ship.. He had so much leadership and you can really feel he would just succeed in his real life and in everything he does

2. [+53, -1]
Look at his sweetness and kindess

3. [+35, -2]
Have a look at our baby sun's long legs.. I seriously love you..

4. [+27, -2]
That's it, I didn't watch Produce but I see him on Facebook every day, he looks clean

5. [+24, -1]
There's no way you don't like Lee Jinhyuk

6. [+20, -2]
The truth is that he has the best personality



0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com