Sunday, August 25, 2019

[enter-talk] MEMBER TELLING ANOTHER MEMBER RAISING A DOG "YOUR DOG WILL DIE SOON"

"Just in this neighborhood, Aroongie (dog) lived there for 13 years"

"There's a lot of people saying things like that when the dogs are around 11-12 years old"

"They say stuff like "so your dog must be dying soon""

"I seriously got so mad whenever I heard words like that, even the members have told me stuff like that before"
"I would tell them "Don't say stuff like that, I already prepared my heart""

When Lee Jinhyuk was young, he was raising a dog called Aroongie, but the dog was getting old and the members told him "So your dog must be dying soon"

post response:
[+648][-44]
original post: here

1. [+222, -13]
No one in their right mind would make blunt comments like that about animals

2. [+204 ,-11]
If you watched their reality shows, you can feel like he was having a hard time getting used to his group

3. [+141, -8]
...? Are they crazy?

4. [+74, -0]
Who cares about the way they say it? If Lee Jinhyuk got mad because of that, they're at faultㅋㅋ

5. [+51, -2]
Nowadays, I'm really trying to get into Up10tion, but this included with many other instances makes me lose interest for them so muchㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ...I just hope that Lee Jinhyuk succeed as a soloist

6. [+43, -0]
So goosebumps inducing. This is why humans are the worst

7. [+39, -3]
Because Up10tion are nobodies, their controversial stuff don't come out..

8. [+36, -1]
So who is the f*cker who told him that? The fans have the right to know so that f*cker better get caught. If your pets are important to you like a family member, you can't let this pass


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com