Sunday, August 25, 2019

[enter-talk] WHY DOESN'T LISA MOSAIC THE PEOPLE IN HER YOUTUBE ACCOUNT..

Image result for lalisa youtube
(pic not included)

I keep seeing that in her video and it's so offensive, there's are f*cking lots of Youtubers out there and isn't it fundamentals to mosaic people?

I'm not only talking about 1 second, but the faces of the people just stay there for the whole video
I think that this should just be basic manners so I'm releasing this because I was watching Lisa's videos
The other Youtubers all this that this is a f*cking big deal

I've also seen comments like Lisa isn't the one editing the video, but her company does it, so can her company get it together?
I know this doesn't directly violate image rights, but this is just the basics... Don't they know they need to get people's permission to do this

post response:
[+907][-54]
original post: here

1. [+481, -90]
You expect the drug stores' kids to know about this? The drug store species don't even know what "having consideration" means

2. [+371, -7]
?? People are really making up excuse saying that foreigners don't care about this??? Eric Nam edits his own videos, and he hides everyone

3. [+136, -186]
This is quite ambiguous, some celebrities uploads Vlogs that lacks a lot of focus and they don't mosaic either

4. [+91, -126]
But on public broadcast, I almost never seen people mosaic commoners' faces?? This isn't some fundamentals, so I don't know

5. [+82, -18]
I'm another group's fan so I didn't feel like reading an article about the drug store but... Even when you watch TV, don't all broadcast usually mosaic the faces? Only the people that appear aren't mosaic-ed


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com