Friday, August 23, 2019

[enter-talk] IDOL WHOSE DATING PICTURE GOT RELEASED TODAY

It's Produce X trainee and Myteen Song Yuvin
The girl is from Produce101's first season trainee Kweek Sohee





post response:
[+113][-3]
original post: here

1. [+82, -0]
It's my first time seeing idols kiss so frankly ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+59, -0]
This has to be the best yet f*ckㅋㅋㅋㅋ  They're so explicit about it, it makes me embarrassed looking at the picture

3. [+45, -0]
No but this kissing picture will become the dark history of their lives...

4. [+27, -0]
Even though they're handsome and pretty idols, it's kind of disgusting looking at the picture;; I don't care if they cuddle each other or whatnot but why take a picture like thatㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+26, -0]
The mole on her nose
"I closed my eyes when you went on you drew your girlfriend on broadcastㅋㅋ you said you had stuff to do overseas, but you went their to play with your girlfriend and I closed my eyes on it tooㅋㅋㅋ I endured all of this, but I just can't endure the fact that I'm dreaming of oppa, just go and be happy for your a thousand yearsㅋㅋ I'll be less mad if you were dating publiclyㅋㅋ"




0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com