Friday, August 2, 2019

[enter-talk] ISN'T CHOI BYUNGCHAN CRAZY?;;;;;;;






No but isn't this crazy? I just screencapped randomly and he looks so innocent and pure and handsome? I knew that he was handsome but I'm now fully aware of it. His personality is also cuter than I thought ㅠ He also has a lot of aegyo ㅠ Plan A, please reflect for not making this visual shine more ㅠ


post response:
[+367][-22]
original post: here

1. [+55, -1]
Ha, our Byungchanie is seriously handsome ㅠㅡㅠ

2. [+49, -1]
No need to say anything, Choi Byungchan...


3. [+46, -2]
Ha.. my heart hurts...


4. [+29, -1]
Seriously, he's a visual that I've never seen before... he doesn't look common so he's freaking handsome

5. [+21, 0]
Seriously, Choi Byungchan's built and physical are f*cking good but his face looks like a little chick + a puppy and his actions are like those of a baby ㅠ He's innocent, cute, pretty and cool all at the same time so you can't help but fall for him...


6. [+21, 0]
Choi Byungchan is seriously handsome... should I say that his face is a bit heart fluttering? He has the vibe of someone from a web drama..

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com