Friday, August 2, 2019

[enter-talk] A TRAINEE THAT COORDIS MUST HATE

Is Yunseong ꈍᴗꈍ

Because of the way he dances, he became known as the "item destroyer" ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

Proof 1
The fans were going crazy about his chains on U Got It


It used to look like this


But it all got messed up after he started dancing

Proof 2
During the U Got It stage on MCountdown


They reused the remaining chain from last time..

And this is after the rehearsal


It became a necklace ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ


Proof 3
During Jima


His shirt just kept coming out the more he danced







Lastly,


I'm Hwang-center

Is it gonna fall...?

Oh it's still sticking up??


His epaulette (t/n: thing on his shoulder) fell off

Coordi-nim, next time, please don't give him any accessories ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

Even his in-ear fell off... ಥ_ಥ


post response:
[+539][-32]
original post: here


1. [+90, -2]
He's this handsome, but why does nobody care about him?

2. [+88, -5]
I thought that I would forget him after Produce but... I'm just going more crazy over him


3. [+75, -2]
I miss Petit ㅠ

4. [+43, -1]
I've never been into guys nor idols with double eyelids but once I saw him, I became totally drawn into him... his dance line and vocal really stood out to me


5. [+35, -1]
Please debut Hwang Yunseong, I'll empty my wallet for him


6. [+32, -1]
Our Petit's duality is solid


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com