Friday, August 2, 2019

[teen stories] AREN'T YOU GUYS SERIOUSLY JEALOUS OF CHINESE SCHOOL UNIFORM?...

I hope that our country changes to something like this to






post response:
[+492][-124]
original post: here

1. [+171, -9]
If you compare it to our country, it's like wearing a PE uniform, I f*cking like it

2. [+121, -14]
Ha.. A Love So Beautiful was f*cking heart fluttering... should I rewatch it again?

3. [+79, -3]
But if you watch Chinese dramas, they wear this kind of uniform but is that what they really wear in real life?

4. [+50, -6]
It's unrelated to this post but to anyone who's hesitant to watch A Love So Beautiful, please make sure to watch it... my school years were heart fluttering because of this drama... I watched the whole series in one day and it's seriously my life drama. I even bought all the VODs ㅠㅠㅠㅠPlease watch it


5. [+47, -1]
I went to live in China when I was 10 y.o for 5 years and seriously, their uniforms are not even the least pretty in real life. Our school was a Korean school that had a branch overseas so we just wore our casual clothes but the school uniforms from the school around were really bad... Of course, it depends on if you can pull it off or not. It's not about the color combination but the fit of the clothes. It's just so baggy and with no shape. But it's really f*cking comfortable

6. [+33, -1]
Huh? That's not their PE uniform but their school uniform?? But I feel like if we change, people will go back to liking our current uniforms again ㅋㅋㅋ

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com