Friday, August 2, 2019

[theqoo] ELEMENTARY SCHOOL'S ATHLETICS FIELD NOWADAYS














original post: here

1. What a good world they live inㅠㅠ F*cking envious ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

2. Wow this is so big! We only have a small pool for our kindergarten students and just this we spent 200,000won + electricity fee, I calculated everything and this makes me so f*cking envious

3. I want to dig one in our backyard ㅋㅋㅋ

4. This is what our university students got for us by volunteering work and bought it... No one has ever bought it

5. Nice nice! This is way better than those water parks who don't take care of their water and the kids all catch weird diseases after...

6.
"Can't we have it for the grown ups too?"

7. The water park is so huge... I'm so jealous of chodings

8. I didn't have one that was as big when I was in middle school but I remember them building a water slide during the festival ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

9. Crazy imagine how fun this must be

10. They're getting good at it ㅋㅋ


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com