Friday, August 2, 2019

[teen stories] WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK OF TATTOOS?













post response:
[+153][-110]
original post: here

1. [+168, -32]
Please get a tattoo that you won't be ashamed of when you turn 70-80 y.o later on... I feel like when my skin sags when I age, it'll look ugly so I can't

2. [+145, -1]
The pictures you uploaded are the tattoos that only look nice for a bit... Just like how the comments below say, what about getting a sticker tattoo first? Just pay attention to not wash it away. Since you'll have it for the rest of your life, you really need to consider it carefully

3. [+134, -8]
I logged in just to comment. I am now spending 1 million won (~1K USD) to get rid of a tattoo that didn't even cost 100K won (~100$ USD). This is just how much you need to consider before getting a tattoo. I could buy a new bag with 1M won

4. [+72, -54]
I get that it's your freedom to get whatever you want but I would never hire someone with tattoos as a CEO ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ just why would you even take the risk? There are tons of people without tattoos everywhere that I could hire instead?

5. [+48, -1]
I don't care if others do it, but I won't

6. [+44, -1]
Is this just because of the Korean culture..? I think that the witch hunt is way too severe. I find it interesting how Koreans care so much about what other people are doing. Korea is a country that's comfortable to live in but if I had a lot of money, I think that I would live in another country. I feel like Koreans think that they are doing a good thing to judge others while not being able to judge themselves. If I like getting tattoos, then I'll get them. If I don't like tattoos, then I won't get them. The fact that you guys are asking for others' opinion just shows that you guys care about what others think. Also, it's true that you shouldn't get a tattoo if you are not certain of it... There are a lot of ways to express yourself like dressing yourself up, having a tattoo, changing your hairstyle and even the way you talk. If you see someone with tattoos, just think that it's the way that he/she chooses to express him/herself and everyone can live comfortably. I find it a shame that people have the urge to glare at people with tattoos and create an awkward situation.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com