Thursday, August 8, 2019

[enter-talk] PLEASE GIVE ME MORE OF THESE KIND OF MEMESㅠㅠ


DH: The jjapagetti isn't coming
SY: Did you order it?
DH: Oh right


HG: Teacher nim you now what~ It's Sunday~ Can I come and play in your house? My mom lets me too
WS: Teacher's house?ㅎㅎ

DH: Auntie, did you drink again?
SY: Kid go away...

post response:
[+8][-1]
original post: here

1. [+20, -0]
YV: Yohan just live in the mart, mom will go home


2. [+17, -1]
ㅋㅋ
SJ: Dad I want to go to the water park, give me some money 
SY: Water park? I'll put water in my collarbone, just come swim here
DP: Ah please, don't show me stuff like that!!!
SW: That's how I fell in love with your dad

3. [+14, -0]
Here you go 
HJ: Ajussi, can you throw your cigarette away?
HG: I'm a minor too 

4. [+12, -0]
The #1 is Oui (t/n: Oui is Yohan's company but Wei Ziyue's Korean name is Wi (pronounced Oui) Jawol)
"The #1 is Oui!"
ZW: How did I get #1~~~~~~~~~~~~!!!!!!!

5. [+10, -1]
LH: Aong~ Our Junho passed the entrance for Myeongmoon highschool~~<3
JH: Ah mom stop





0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com