Thursday, August 8, 2019

[enter-talk] TODAY'S FACT ABOUT LEE JINHYUK

I put a heart on Hyomin's face because this is Lee Jinhyuk's post



"Actually, I don't have a big interest in dating"


"I'm focusing on my music and being on broadcast"

post  response:
[+350][-8]
original post: here

1. [+135, -1]
Even if he dates later on, I'll still support him. Jinhyuk just seems like such an upright kid. Seeing how he handed the tissue to Hyomin today, he seemed so warm. The more I see him, the more I find him fine. Let's succeed more

2. [+103, -3]
ㅠㅠ I think that if Jinhyuk ended dating someone, I would have a motherly smile and like it so much. I'm curious to see who he'll end up meeting since he's so mannerly and full of passion ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+73, -6]
He looks way too innocent. He's not a motae-solo right? I've been struck by him ㅜㅜ to think that with this face, he even has this passionate side...

4. [+30, 0]
I somehow get the feeling that anything he says is honest...? I can feel the sincerity through the way he talks. To be honest, he has the looks and he's 24 y.o so I wouldn't be surprised if he wasn't a motae-solo, but somehow, since he's Lee Jinhyuk, it could also be possible...

5. [+28, 0]
I seriously feel like he's worth fangirling on. I just found that he had a nice personality when watching Produce so I wanted to support him and he got my interest, but I feel like fans would be so happy to fangirl on him

6. [+28, 0]
He was a nobody for such a long time that I can feel how thankful he is for receiving so much love and attention right now. He also seems to be very passionate about his work... Of course, I know that not everyone who stayed a nobody a long time is necessarily like him but I feel like this is just how he is as Lee Jinhyuk?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com