Thursday, August 8, 2019

[theqoo] I KEPT REPLAYING THIS GIF FROM YESTERDAY'S MCOUNTDOWN BECAUSE I WAS SO SHOCKED FROM THE SYNC





Seventeen's full group fancam for HIT

original post: here

1. Wow impressive, that's why they are popular

2. They have so many members, they must be going crazy in their heads

3. They have so many members but their army dance is awesome

4. How do they even practice...?? They must be hitting each others' limbs so often;;;

5. I somehow find it thrilling to watch their fancams

6. I'm seriously every time I watch Seventeen. They are just so harmonized so I can see the choreography well

7. Wow daebak

8. Wow

9. Their sync is awesome, it's like I'm watching aerobics

10. Seventeen are seriously so good on stage... you can see that they practiced a lot


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com