Thursday, August 8, 2019

[theqoo] JIHYO'S SHORT HAIR THAT WAS DESCRIBED AS "A WORK FROM GOD"































original post: here

1. Pretty, she kinda looks like an actress

2. I find her the prettiest in Twiceㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

3. I found her so pretty with her long hair in What Is Love thoughㅠㅠㅠㅠ but of course, she's still pretty now

4. I saw her in real life and her facial features were so self-assertive... she was freaking pretty

5. I find her way prettier with black and wavy hair. I don't like how they are giving her the straight brown hair right now, it makes her look old ㅠ

6. Wow she's drop dead gorgeousㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

7. Agree

8. She seriously suits short hair wowㅠㅠㅠㅠ

9. I like Jihyo with long hair better ㅠㅠ

10. She's freaking pretty in that off-shoulder gifㅠㅠㅠㅠ

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com