Saturday, August 3, 2019

[teen stories] WOW, THE CHARTS BACK THEN WERE INSANE

This was the music charts 5 years ago..

1. Some (Soyu, Junggigo)
2. Wild Flower (Park Hyoshin)
3. Eyes, Nose, Lips (Taeyang)
4. Friday (IU)
5. A Midsummer Night's Sweetness (San E, Raina)
6. Not Spring, Love or Cherry Blossom (High4, IU)
7. Mr Chu (Apink)
8. The Meaning of You (IU)
9. Something (Girls DAy)


post response:
[+468][-22]
original post: here

1. [+360, -8]
I freaking wanna hit the charts right now, I'm depressed just by looking at the song titles

"1. All About You (Taeyeon)
2. To You My Light (Maktub)
3. ICY (ITZY)
4. Drunk On Love (Jang Hyejin, Yoon Minsoo)
5. You Regards (Song Haye)
6. Thank You For Goodbye (Ben)
7. Phocha (Hwang Inwook)
8. 2002 (Anne Marie)

T/n: if you have never heard of some of them, it's normal"

2. [+208, -3]
F*ck, I miss the old charts, right now the charts are rotten

3. [+137, -5]
A Midsummer Night's Sweetness was so good ㅜㅜ I seriously freaking liked it. When I watched the stage, I found the backdancers so handsome and pretty, they became my biases

4. [+102, 0]
It's the summer right now so I don't understand how these f*cking songs about breakups are charting

5. [+86, 0]
Nowadays, there are no more core fans' power + too many singers I don't know of + no one is going down the charts = sajaegi

6. [+84, -1]
I don't know any songs that are charting currentlyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com