Saturday, August 3, 2019

[theqoo] KRYSTAL SMILING WHILE PERFORMING AFTER 3 YEARS


Today, after 3 years, their stage as f(x)
Look at her bright smile
She really looks happy ㅠㅠ



+while they speak


HAPPI-NESS

If you check her facial expression, it seems like it comes out as 100% happiness


original post: here

1. ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Soojung

2. I also like the actress Jung Soojung but I really miss the singer Krystal

3. ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ I miss f(x)

4. ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ I'm not a fan but I really miss f(x)

5. It's been a while since we saw Soojung smiling like that ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

6. I'm someone that will cheer for whatever Krystal does but as expected I like Krystal as an idol the best ㅜㅠ

7. Make a come back ㅠㅠㅠㅠ Perform in Korea ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

8. I'm not a fan but I'm somewhat crying

9. I miss the idol Soojung ㅠㅠㅠㅠ SM, give f(x) an album as 3 members

10. She shines so much on stage ㅠㅠ


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com