Saturday, August 3, 2019

[teens stories] WHEN OTHERS TAKE PICTURES OF YOU




How do you take pictures to look natural like this???

I'm way too shy to pose like this in front of the person who takes my photo, so if I were to pose like this, I would just end up looking awkward... I don't have that Insta vibe at all

Do you have to be born with this kind of sense? ㅠㅠ

post response:
[+266][-4]
original post: here

1. [+124, -6]
No but doesn't it annoy you when you take others' pictures and you take it well but when your friends take pictures of you, they do it badly?;;

2. [+116, 0]
They are people who work in front of the camera so I guess that's why they look more natural??

3. [+65, -1]
My friend just takes a lot of pictures for me without me asking so I somehow sometimes end up with pictures that look like those, but of course, I also have a lot of derp pictures ^^

4. [+28, 0]
Take a video and only screencap the moments where you look good

5. [+23, -1]
You need to know how to pose to look good on pictures but the person who takes your pictures also needs to know how to take them wellㅋㅋㅋㅋ if they are annoyed to take your pictures, even if you pose well, it'll come out as a fail

6. [+17, 0]
Me too I pose like that but my face doesn't look like them so I get f*cking annoyed ;;; it just looks like a picture of some gorilla. If I'm not ready for the picture, just don't take it

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com