Sunday, September 29, 2019

[enter-talk] HONESTLY SPEAKING, DO YOU LIKE IT WHEN MALE IDOLS DO BGP OR NOT?

BGP = Business gay performance, basically shipping themselves for fan service

If you like BGP, vote up
If you hate it, vote down

The picture has nothing to do with BGP, he's just my bias

post response:
[+211][-434]
original post: here

1. [+106, -1]
I don't like it when they make it f*cking obvious. When they are really close and look natural, I like it

2. [+78, -39]
BGP really makes me wanna barf


3. [+52, -9]
Yah but am I the only one who feels like this?... X1's BGP is way too severe. Some of their pictures are just BGP

4. [+40, 0]
I hate it when anyone can tell that it's BGP. But if they are really close and do natural skinship? That's fine

5. [+37, -4]
... it looks like they are a failing group so I don't like it

6. [+28, -24]
Am I the only one who f*cking likes BGP? It just looks kinda erotic and heart flutteringㅜㅜ I hope they do it for the rest of their lives

7. [+26, -1]
If they are handsome, it's nice and heart fluttering, but if they're ugly, it's bad

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com