Sunday, September 29, 2019

[theqoo] IS IT OKAY TO ATTEND AN EX-WANNA ONE MEMBER'S SCHEDULE WITH WANNA ONE'S LIGHT STICK?


Is it okay to bring a Wanna One light stick to one of the ex-Wanna One members' schedule?
"What would you do if it's for the Pepsi-con of a member who still doesn't have an official light stick?" 
- Just bring your slogan 
- I know the lineup for the Pepsi-con so I guess it's fine? Anyways you'll close it when it's another group on stage right? 

"I don't like it" 
"No.."

It's fine
VS
It's not fine

original post: here

1. No but, the slogans' quality are all good nowadays, just bring a reflective one

2. Hwang Minhyun's fans used to bring Nu'est's light stick during Wanna One's schedule, so it's a similar situation no? Or it is different?

3. I would f*cking hate you... But I understand that everyone feels different about it.. I feel like as their current group's fandom, I would hate it

4. If it's not their one man concert, I think it's fine. Anyways you're going there to support them

5. Why would you bring it.. My bias already have their own light stick, I don't understand why you would bring it

6. Every fan that I know would bring the actual light stick to their bias' concerts, if you know that why would you insist on bringing the Wanna One light stick?

7. I seriously hate those Wanna One fans who only support their own individual member~ㅋㅋ  My bias already have their own light stick, so why must you do that

8. I'm a Wanna One fan and even I think it's more appropriate to use the actual light stick of their current group. I never thought of ever bringing out the Nable bong again... All the fans only bring the slogan nowㅠㅠ

9. Just do what you feel like doing, don't mind others

10. Damn I can't deal with people saying "must you? Must you?" and "leave the past to the past". There are Wanna One members who haven't properly redebuted yet, so aren't you guys being too inconsiderate?



0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com