Sunday, September 29, 2019

[theqoo] SM'S SUPER M TEASER SHOWING THE SCALE OF A BIG COMPANY ㄷㄷㄷ




original post: here

1. I thought it was Super Junior M's unitㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. They look cool

3. I confirm my taste doesn't match with SM's styleㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. It's only the teaser, but I can already tell they invested so much in this, but why am I still nervous about the song quality? 

5. It's been a while since SM has released anything that smelled like money like this so I'm looking forward... Don't forget SM performance..

6. The first person looked so much like Sehun that I went "What is this?????" but turned out it was Taeyongㅋㅋ  Why does he look so much like Sehun? ㅋㅋ 

7. Since they have so much fans, this will do well for sure. I've liked SM until I entered middle school. They're not my style anymore, but I support Lee Taemin

8. Smells like money

9. Is their concept to look countrified?

10. I like it, but why is there so many comments saying it looks countrified? One thing for sure, you guys are very interested ^^


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com