Sunday, September 29, 2019

[enter-talk] THE REASON WHY WOMEN WEAR HEELSㄷㄷㄷ




(T/N: it makes your leg look skinnier and longer)









post response:
[+180][-186]
original post: here

1. [+431, -158]
Nowadays, aren't guys wearing more heels than girls though? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+247, -4]
No matter what people say, it's all about sneakers for meㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I'm a bit iffy about wearing heelsㅠㅠㅠㅠ even if I wore them, they are max 3-4 cm tallㅠㅠㅠ I tried wearing 7 cm heels once and was tumbling around and couldn't wear them anymore. I even find high wedges uncomfortableㅠㅠ

3. [+236, -5]
But I'm really impressed when I see women taking the bus with their heels

4. [+63, -36]
But there are also cases where girls don't need heels


5. [+43, -7]
I gave up on them

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com