Sunday, September 29, 2019

[theqoo] JIMIN'S CHINESE FANS WHO PREPARED PERSONAL ARTIFICIAL SNOW FOR HIM IN GANGNAM AS A GIFT FOR HIS BIRTHDAY (10/13)




(English version in tweet)


They even prepared a big wish tree, and an air cake

When Jimin used to live in Busan, he wasn't able to see a lot of snow so he really liked snowy days

 "It's snowing"

"Looks like it's not snowing" 


"I feel like it'll snow, please snow a lot #Santa_Help_Me" 

original post: here

1. What's up with that scale? ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. Huh this makes me f*cking curious to see what will happen

3. Oh daebak, the fan's scale is f*cking amazing, if I lived close, I will definitely go seeㅠㅠㅠ  I'm envious

4. Even as another group's fan, I'm so envious, this is a pretty gift. I want to go see

5. I want to go see it, what time are they going to do it??

6. I must go see it, I'm so curious!!!

7. To the people calling this oba, just think about the number of people who will pass at Gangnam on that day, it's not like it's a isolated area, there will be so many people. It'll backfire on you antis

8. Hul I'm going to a school trip and I will pass by Gangnam on that day, I wonder how they will make the snow fall

9. Usually when it snows, people would use umbrellas because they don't want to get hit by the snow, did they do that thinking that everyone likes snow?

10. It's not like they'll create a snow storm, it's just going to be gentle snowㅋㅋ  Look at those haters already criticizingㅋㅋ 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com