Monday, November 25, 2019

[enter-talk] I WILL NEVER FORGET THESE IDOLS ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ















post response:
[+712][-11]
original post: here

1. [+198, 0]
I hope that these two are born as commoners in their next lives and live their lives while receiving love from everyone. Please rest in peace

2. [+160, -4]
ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠI seriously can't believe this.... I hope that Gain and IU recover well too.. Rest in peace..

3. [+107, -3]
I love both of them

4. [+35, -1]
People are seriously... There were so many comments calling them "birds of a feather" and "attention seekers" when these pictures were out before. But now that they are gone, people are saying how they miss them ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋI'm getting f*cking goosebumps. Everyone is the same......

5. [+24, 0]
Ah I feel so sad ㅠㅠ They are idols who lived through the same generation ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠJust how hard Goo Hara was having it that she wanted to go to the same place as Sulli? ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ I hope that they are happy where they are now

6. [+14, 0]
I hope that they live a normal life in their next lives and receive love and happiness.



[enter-talk] GOO HARA'S PARENTS WHO WERE NEGLECTFUL OF HER

Goo Hara "ever since Kara, I couldn't see my parents..." Kang Jiyoung who comforted her after seeing her tears"

During an episode of Taxi, Goo Hara said "I still haven't seen my parents not even once", and started crying.

she continued "I was always envious of my members who were meeting with their parents just fine. As things went on, I decided that I had to become stronger."

Goo Hara (14): When I come home, they are all sleeping so I have to eat (by myself)

Her case is similar to Sulli

post response:
[+1,091][-67]
original post: here

1. [+684, -24]
Usually, when someone commits suicide, people say how the parents must have their hearts torn apart and how they are in the worst position... there are cases where the person who commits suicide isn't close with their family but for most of the people, their relationship with their families are about the same... Because she said that she couldn't receive the proper love from her family, she turned to the people around her to fill that void. But in the end, she instead received tremendous pain from the people around her and had nobody to lean on, so she decided to take extreme measures in the end.... may she rest in peace

2. [+673, -17]
But are her parents gonna receive her inheritance now?? What a world we live in

3. [+322, -40]
Goo Hara turned out like this all because of Choi + hate comments..

4. [+270, -5]
I don't care about anything else but it's ridiculous how Choi Jongbum was ruled as innocent

5. [+221, -3]
Goo Hara's parents got a divorce when she was young so her grandma was taking care of her. She then came to Seoul and got bullied at school during her trainee days ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Me too when I was young, I got bullied so I understand. There's just something different between the kids who got brought up in a difficult environment versus kids who were brought up with care.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com