Monday, November 25, 2019

[teens stories] EVERYONE, HOW DID YOU FIND FROZEN 2?

Image result for frozen 2
(pic not included)



I somehow found it fun
I just find that there were a lot of mixed opinions

post response:
[+357][-21]
original post: here

1. [+334, -4]
I found it f*cking fun but Kristoff's song... I was like "huh?". He randomly started to shoot his MV...

2. [+316, -4]
I find that the songs were unrivaled in Frozen 1 but the movie itself is better in 2

3. [+282, -3]
Kristoff's MV was f*cking funny ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ


4. [+246, -2]
I liked it and I think that this movie was pretty memorable ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Elsa's Let It Go came out and she was like "ew" as if it was her dark past and I found it so funny ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+193, -2]
I think that Frozen 2 was made for the kids who watched the first movie and who are now older or the young adults rather than for little kids. There were some philosophical and profound contents too. There were a lot of content that would be hard for little kids to understand

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com