Monday, November 25, 2019

[theqoo] PARK KYUNG HITS #6 ON MELON

T/N: posts are in chronological order

[theqoo] PARK KYUNG IS #100 ON MELON'S REAL TIME CHART

Park Kyung's Inferiority Complex with Gfriend's Eunha

He's right at the top 100

original post: here

1. The song is nice, congrats, congrats

2. I'm streaming it

3. At the 11 o'clock chart, daebak!!

4. Hul, I listened to the song well ㅠ Even if I'm late, I'm gonna stick to this song ㅠㅠ

5. I hope he hits big

6. Wow daebak

7. Congrats

8. Turns out that it was a song I already knewㅋㅋㅋ I'm gonna stream it

9. Inferiority Complex is such a nice song. Please listen to it

10. Congrats congrats


[theqoo] PARK KYUNG IS 44TH!!!!!

Crazy, he went up 56 ranks
This is a human you machines (talking about the singers who manipulate the charts)

He's 87th on Genie

And 25th on Bugs

original post: here

1. He went up 43 ranks on Genie

2. Let's go for top 10!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. Wow f*ckㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ he's making itㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. Park Kyung, fighting!

5. Guh~~~~~~~

6. Awesomeㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

7. Crazyㄷㄷㄷㄷㄷㄷ daebak

8. What are the journalists doing? Why is no one writing about him? This is seriously showing the citizens' strength

9. Park Kyung fighting!!!!!!! I seriously support him

10. Woooooow!!!!!!


[theqoo] F*CK PARK KYUNG IS 6TH ON MELON

He made it

original post: here

1. But I'm seriously surprised. There are just that many people who are mad about the situation

2. He's 8th on Bugs

3. Kyah

4. Wow fighting

5. Daebak

6. Wow he made it to top 6, impressive

7. Wow just how many people are even listening to Vibe? (T/N: top 5)

8. I was streaming his song so... is it ok to sleep now..? ㅠㅠ Should we stream overnight..?

9. Oh I have to listen to it too

10. Kyah, let's keep it like that until I'm on my way to work


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com