Monday, November 25, 2019

[teens stories] I SERIOUSLY THINK THAT MY TASTE IN MEN IS OBA

oba = over the top

I like men who are real ajhussis
Of course, I say ahjussi but he also needs to be tall and handsome, old and rich... also, he needs to be smart
I thought that I just liked older men at first but
it wasn't the case
My friends say that I lost my mind
but I seriously don't have any feelings towards guys who are my age or oppas who are a year or two years older than me
Every time I have a crush, it's always on that university's math teacher, the church oppa who goes to Seoul University... etc...




post response:
[+139][-228]
original post: here

1. [+453, -8]
This kind of post is dangerous. OP is talking about a charming middle-aged man. But those old ahjussi's with their bellies sticking out will get disillusioned and think that all the girls have fallen for them and think that all men "age like wine" and whatnot. So they would f*cking start running after girls in their 20's

2. [+217, -9]
You mean Park Sungwoong?

3. [+206, -16]
Me too I like middle-aged men. Ahjussis like Cho Seungwoo, Ha Jungwoo and Park Sungwoong who have that strange aura all have that sexiness to them.

4. [+108, -2]
This post is so teens-stories-ish... Do you really think that you will find a man like that in real life? They will just walk past you...

5. [+96, -6]
Who would hate a sexy middle-aged man? They themselves know that they are sexy. It's those smelly oldies that are disgusting

6. [+88, -4]
People who are into the ahjussi type 100% will like men like Ha Jungwoo and Cho Seungwoo. That's the real deal

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com