Saturday, November 2, 2019

[teens stories] IS THERE ANY TYPE OF SKINSHIP THAT YOU FANTASIZE ABOUT?

For me, it's to listen to food asmr and meet eyes with the guy and kiss...ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I'm not talking about loud and crunchy foods, and I don't care about the food. But they kinda make some lewd sounds?ㅎㅎ I wrote this since I was listening to these asmr videos just now


post response:
[+65][-3]
original post: here

1. [+146, -2]
This for me. In the cold winter, I would be wearing my long padding and my eyes would meet with my boyfriend's from afar and he would run to me and hug me and look at me with the sweetest eyes. 

2. [+124, 0]
I want to hug innocently and fall asleep

3. [+80, -4]
I want my crush to hold my waist tightly........ sniff, with how things are going, it seems like I'll go through another solo Christmas this year

4. [+74, 0]
People might found this weird but I want to take care of my sick boyfriend. Do you know what I mean?

5. [+53, 0]
I want to hold him tightly and warmly and go into a deep sleep. I don't want any skinship but this

6. [+39, -4]
Sitting together with our clothes on and rubbing against each other and kiss

7. [+36, 0]
I want 

8. [+34, -1]
Going to a movie where my boyfriend wouldn't be looking at the movie but at me and then our eyes would meet and he would say "can I kiss you?"

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com