Saturday, November 2, 2019

[naver] "I NEED PERSONAL TIME" IU WHO RETURNED AFTER THE PAIN -> WELCOMED BY COUNTLESS CHEERS AND COMMENTS LEFT BY FANS

- Please leave a grace and a like <3
- Your voice is seriously jjang!!!
- The song.. is too sad...
- Unnie I love you

original post: here

1. [+2,028, -103]
As expected, this seems like a song that displays both of IU's voice color and vocal abilitiesㅠㅠ IU's ballads somehow always feel different. They don't sound cliche

2. [+1,146, -46]
The intro to the album was so good ㅠㅠ

3. [+753, -50]
Seriously, IU always exceeds my expectations every single time... she's the best........

4. [+569, -29]
Jieun unnie, I love you. Let's only walk the flower path and be happy

5. [+557, -28]
As soon as I heard IU's Love Poem, I felt comforted. I hope that Uaenas will get to see her for a long time





0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com